23/03/10 CAP

Below are my thoughts mid Project and below them are my final images for CAP

To put it simply I have become a bit lost with my ideas and have recently grasped onto this concept ‘you wouldn’t go without it’. Personally after drawing some sketches I thought the idea was to basic and just to cliché. I sat down and had a major re-think; I started to envision something that represents a good insurance company. This is when I had the vision of this of this man who was dressed in a black suit with his black umbrella and black bowler hat with his back turned at all times not revealing his identity. He is this representation of security knowing he was around meant that you and your life would be safe. I have thought how I would make these ‘happy go lucky’ images work using this man and I can imagine different scenarios occurring with him standing in the near background. I am going to use a interesting looking chair to act as a symbol of comfort and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment